Clinical Interpretive Report (10 credits)
The Clinical Interpretive Report is geared toward clinical assessment and treatment. This report is recommended for most clinical users. It provides three score profiles and 37 diagnostic scales, with extensive narrative interpretation of all scale scores including personality diagnoses, clinical case formulations, and treatment recommendations
The report includes:
- Patient/client demographic information
- Clinician-assigned mental health diagnoses
- Graphic display of all diagnostic scale scores
- Narrative interpretation of all scale scores
- Overall assessment of personality health
- Listing of likely DSM-IV and DSM-5 personality disorder diagnoses
- Listing of noteworthy items contributing to personality disorder diagnoses
- Diagnostic scores for SWAP personality syndromes
- Diagnostic scores for SWAP-200 trait dimensions
- Clinical case formulations
- Description of likely clinician countertransference responses to patient/client
- Treatment recommendations
- Individualized, in-depth description of functioning across multiple psychological domains
National Security Interpretive Report (20 credits)
The National Security Report is geared toward security risk assessment. It was developed with agencies of the U.S. Federal Government to assess personnel for sensitive positions such as those requiring access to classified information. Choose the National Security Report for forensic assessment and high-stakes personnel assessment where questions of trustworthiness, honesty, reliability, and sound judgment are paramount.
The National Security Report includes all the scales and diagnostic information included in the Clinical Interpretive Report, with extensive narrative interpretation geared toward security risk assessment, forensic assessment, and personnel decision-making. The report includes the Dispositional Indicators of Risk Exposure (DIRE) scale for security risk/insider threat assessment. The scale quantifies risk, flags high-risk subjects, and facilitates communication of assessment findings in organizational settings.
Basic Score Report (5 credits)
The Basic Score Report provides score profiles and a list of the top 30 most descriptive SWAP-200 items. The report does not include any interpretive information. It is intended for researchers and advanced users who are thoroughly familiar with SWAP-200 interpretation. All others should choose one of the interpretive reports described above.
The number of credits needed for each report is indicated above. Report credits cost $4 per credit and can be purchased in any quantity. Volume discounts apply to purchases of 250 credits or more. Buy credits
Organizational and subscription pricing. Annual subscription pricing is available for clinics, agencies, and organizations. Please contact us for information.